* Be part of NZ’s leading dairy shed company manufacturer Waikato
* Develop your skills gaining a Recognised Industry Qualification
Exciting career opportunities for you to grow within an expanding Kiwi Icon.
We are looking for Service Technicians to join our growing business, providing premium, expert service to our Dairy Customers.
Our dairy servicing and installation company is 100% locally owned with a business owner who is passionate about dairy farming and technology. Our reputation is built on installations and servicing with high quality New Zealand products. Further business growth and opportunities exist in the South Island for this business and we’re looking to further grow our service offering to clients.
Our reputation is built on the installation and service of high quality products that deliver results and they're looking to grow their client service offering. (Following the successful completion of a 3 Month Training Scheme)
Upon completion of training you will be required to:
Carry out general light engineering tasks
Conduct a range of service work
Fit and install new milking machines
Assist with building new milking sheds
Provide high quality customer service
Work effectively and efficiently under time pressure
Ideally our candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes
- Team player
- Mechanical aptitude. Engineering/dairy/Irrigation/pumping
- Communication with customers, showing empathy
- IT Literate
- Willingness to learn and take on extra training where required
- Understand the urgency behind the work and the critical need farmers have for their machines to be working
- Comply with health and safety standards
Dairy Service Technician
We have positions available in Oamaru and Ashburton - Relocation expenses are on offer for the right applicant.
We offer an excellent working environment with a strong focus on Health and Safety, commitment to training and career progression.
We chose to go with Morrison Agri and a Waikato Milking System because of their great technical support and great service with breakdowns. Since installing our milking machine in 2014 they have been very proactive with maintenance and advice.
— Kathryn Stoddart